OCEANS 2023 Gulf Coast provides access to the marine industry’s influencers and decision-makers, leading scientists, technologists, engineers, and government representatives boasting a rich mix of organizations like the United States Navy (USN), The Office of Naval Research (ONR), and The U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to name a few.
The OCEANS 2023 Gulf Coast exhibit floor promotes significant attendee and exhibitor engagement so industry-leading organizations, vendors, and suppliers will have ample opportunities to network with current and prospective customers:
- Create new relationships in the entire marine technology supply chain
- Raise the profile of your company and align your brand with the marine science, technology, and engineering sector.
- Network with fellow sector leaders.
- Attend technical program sessions and stay on the cutting edge
- Participate in topical roundtables in the Exhibitor Theater to deepen your understanding of the challenges of practitioners.
- Up-to-date information on government and agency spending.
- Information on the latest technological developments in both industry and academia.
- Meet high-level government financial stakeholders.
- All lunches handled on the exhibit floor
- The Learning Theater provides exhibitors and patrons an opportunity to share technical presentation and product demonstrations.
Make the most of your participation, become a Patron
Our tiered Patron Packaging is designed to increase ROI, drive traffic to exhibitor booths, and build brand recognition in a competitive marketplace.
These sponsorship tiers are a great way to have a turnkey patron package solution and be recognized as a tiered patron participant! We also offer al a carte patrons opportunities. These opportunities allow you to customize your patronship based on budget and desired outcome!
We expect more than 100 exhibitors and patrons (sponsors) on the Gulf Coast. If your organization is looking to reach Ocean Science professionals representing government, academia and industry, our team is looking forward to working with you on participation at OCEANS 2022 Gulf Coast.