Join the thousands of professionals who make OCEANS 2023 Gulf Coast their home for continued learning:
- Thought leaders, industry experts, cutting-edge vendors/suppliers, government/military
- Businesses, institutions, individual professionals, and students who are ocean engineers, technologists, policymakers, and educators
- Members of academia, government, and industry who want a common forum for the exchange of information and ideas
- Professionals interested in aspects of science, engineering, and technology addressing research, development, and operations pertaining to all bodies of water; Including the creation of new capabilities and technologies from concept design through prototypes, testing, and operational systems to sense, explore, understand, develop, use, and responsibly manage natural resources
- Individuals interested in sessions that are scientific, literary, and educational in character that strive for the advancement of the theory and practice of electrotechnology, allied branches of engineering, and related arts and sciences, applied to all bodies of water; and the maintenance of high professional and ethical standards among its members and affiliates.
For the advancement of the industry and the development of your career, you don’t want to miss OCEANS 2023 Gulf Coast.
Contact us to stay updated on the latest news and take advantage of the most affordable registration prices. If you can’t make it to the in-person event, you can still present papers or become an attendee virtually.
Why should YOU attend the OCEANS 2022 Conference?
If you want to progress in your career in marine technology and engineering, you can’t miss the annual OCEANS 2023 Gulf Coast conference, whether in-person or virtual.
Technology is advancing at an exponential rate, and standards in oceanic research, transport, and engineering are constantly changing. When you attend OCEANS 2023 Gulf Coast, you gather with the top minds and leading pioneers of the marine industry to learn about cutting-edge technologies, fresh research, relevant topics in policy, and updated benchmarks of success in the industry. Learn about stakeholder budgeting and spending forecasts and project planning, as well as, Technology needs identified at a high level, including 5-year forecasts and briefings from major government agencies. In addition, at the OCEANS 2023 Gulf Coast Conference you will hear from our Honorary Chairs, as well as speakers from various federal agencies. And also join the virtual presentations that will be coordinated.